At VerifyMe™ be prepared to be challenged and effect change.
We are a global leader in providing state-of-the-art authentication solutions to governments, financial services providers, pharmaceuticals, high-end retailers, and the gaming industry worldwide.
VerifyMe is always looking for innovative thinkers who are creative, hardworking, fun, and driven to succeed. If that description fits you (and you are looking for a career or internship in the anti-counterfeiting and authentication field), please review our jobs and apply. VerifyMe (™) is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes your interest in our employment and internship opportunities.
Sr. Software Engineer
This new person will have the responsibility of managing an outside development organization as well as doing in house development which are mostly surrounding the security of identity validation. If you are looking to work in a startup type environment but for a public company which huge upside potential on both stock options and salary than this place is for you!
· Work with CTO and and Sales to understand requirements and prioritization of apps development.
· Responsible for overall application technical vision, architecture, development, security, testing, maintenance and training other inhouse VerifyMe resources.
· Lead a small outsourced team of developers for current and new projects.
6+ years of experience in software development.
· MVC Framework
· Third Party API Integration
· Experience implementing and developing security related products
· LAMP Stack.
· Strong knowledge in Java Script, CSS, HTML5, MySQL, Restful APIs, SOAP APIs
· Strong documentation authoring and documentation reviewing skillset
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
· 2-3 of experience as manager of a development team
· Experience with use and implementation of biometrics
- Web and Mobile Development: 5 years