Strong interest from an estimated 1,000 HP Indigo customers worldwide
NEW YORK, April 12, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VerifyMe, Inc. (OTCQB:VRME), a pioneer in patented physical, cyber and biometric technologies that prevent identity theft, counterfeiting and fraud, announced today it has been showcasing its newest security solution for brand and consumer protection at HP Indigo pre-drupa printing industry events. HP Indigo customers and channel partners attending these events saw samples and demonstrations of possible use-cases for security solutions based on VerifyMe’s capabilities.
Recent and upcoming trade shows where VerifyMe is showcasing its security pigment products include the following:
- On March 30, VerifyMe exhibited at HP Indigo’s global VIP event for its Asia-Pacific customers in Tel Aviv, Israel. An estimated 300 HP Indigo customers attended and showed interest in VerifyMe’s anti-counterfeiting ink products.
- An additional 700 HP Indigo customers viewed VerifyMe’s showcased products on April 7 in Kiryat Gat, Israel at DSCOOP EMEA5 2016, a cooperative organization of HP users. Kiryat Gat is the manufacturing site for HP Indigo where customers were able to tour the press and ink manufacturing facilities in addition to viewing the advanced technology solutions.
- VerifyMe exhibited at HP Indigo’s local VIP event in Kiryat Gat, Israel on April 10. Approximately 100 of HP Indigo’s Israeli customers saw VerifyMe’s product showcase.
- VerifyMe exhibited at HP Indigo’s 2nd global VIP event in Kiryat Gat, Israel on April 11. Over 100 of HP Indigo’s Chinese and Japanese customers saw VerifyMe’s product showcase.
- On April 14, VerifyMe will be present along with HP Indigo at DSCOOP North America’s Annual Conference and Trade Show in San Antonio, Texas, where an estimated 2,500 HP customers will be in attendance.
“We are very excited about the continuing development of this new security ink product, which may target an installed base of over 3000 of HP Indigo’s latest generation presses. Potential VerifyMe customers showed strong interest, as our product enables them to offer new, high-value printing services to a growing market of companies looking to increase the security and integrity of their brands and products,” stated Paul Donfried, President and Chief Executive Officer of VerifyMe.
About VerifyMe, Inc.
VerifyMe, Inc., is a high-tech solutions company in the field of authenticating products and people. VerifyMe’s physical technology authenticates products, documents and currency with a suite of proprietary security inks and pigments. It markets a broad patent portfolio that includes patents for protecting material goods, products and packaging. The company’s digital technology authenticates people by performing strong, multi-factor verification via its patented digital platform. To learn more, visit www.verifyme.com.
This press release includes "forward-looking statements," which may be identified by words such as "may," "will," "expects," "intends," "plans," "projects," "estimates," "anticipates," or "believes" or the negative thereof or any variation thereon or similar terminology or expressions. We have based these forward-looking statements on our current expectations and projections about future events. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees and are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and assumptions about us that may cause our actual results, levels of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from our expectations include, but are not limited to: our ability to raise additional capital, our limited revenues generated to date, our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, the ability to successfully develop licensing programs and generate business, rapid technological change in relevant markets, changes in demand for current and future intellectual property rights, legislative, regulatory and competitive developments, intense competition with larger companies, general economic conditions, and other factors set forth described in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including our annual report on Form 10-K filed with the SEC on March 30, 2016. VerifyMe (formerly known as LaserLock Technologies) expressly disclaims any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements contained herein, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.
Contacts: VerifyMe: Investors and Media: Benjamin Burrell Chief Operating Officer firstname.lastname@example.org 212-994-7002 x702 Investor Relations VerifyMe IR@verifyme.com